Meeting at Blakes

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
542
Location
Griswold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come to our next meeting at Blake's. It starts at 7:00 p.m.. We will be discussing the acclamation process and Blake's will be offering 20% off on livestock.
Copy of Copy of Copy of April 29th, 2023_20231015_093228_0000.png
 
What a successful meeting...I was around when the meetings were at the Lutz Museum and I never saw a crowd like this one. Good to see some "old timers" too! It was nice to see some new hobbyists.
 
What a successful meeting...I was around when the meetings were at the Lutz Museum and I never saw a crowd like this one. Good to see some "old timers" too! It was nice to see some new hobbyists.
It was nice netting you. LOL, auto correct sometimes cracks me up.
It was nice meeting you chevy4w!

We all had a good time, I like to that everyone who came out to Blake's to chat.
I also want to thank Brandon for keeping the doors open a little later than usual and that fat 20% off!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new