Meeting Place Volunteers

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need for some people to step up and host a meeting at their home if possible.
We have the Months of Sept,Oct, Dec, of this year left unhosted!
Is there anyone interested in hosting a meeting?, And if so Please contact one of the BOD members to arrainge the month and date.
Thanks in advance
Bill
PS, The Club picks up the food cost so it won't cost you out of pocket.:sure:

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While in the boonies we could do a host if push comes to shove. Sept or October Sunday afternoon

mapn4reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an idea for a reef club meeting sometime might be..."Stock the Reef" Party...like "Stock the Bar" party...only bring frags instead of bottles of liquor... For instance, someone has a new reef tank up and running just cycled and is in need of some livestock, they make out a "wish list" and folks try to fill it, or offer up an alternate and bring it to the meeting. The recipient is then the host who provides food for the meeting (takes an expense off the club)...be good idea for folks who have had a tank crash or suffered loss due to pests or power outage... Not that this has anything to do with the empty Reef Savvy sitting in my bonus room or anything...just saying, an idea to consider sometime down the road...several folks have new setups coming along (Rhett and Mel for a couple)...

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a city ordinance passed in LaVergne that allows no one to park on the street. If you are to have people over, you have to call them and tell them you are. I can't wait to call and tell them(the police) I'm having a bunch of reefers over for a reefer party!:xd:

I can do Saturday Oct. 15th

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct Meeting

They had to defeer to another time, Due to personal reasons that all of us face at times. So who wants to Volunteer to cover one of these months?? Anyone. A meeting in the Boro would be nice as to spread the County's around a little bit more evenly.
Bill
Chris, Sorry I did not go back first B4 i replyed and If your ready to host it's yours! LMK and I'll PM you my cell # 4G Droid, I'm back in the Ph Game Ha! Now if i could get the Apex App working again. It just keeps saying try again later system down!:sure:

Last edited:
OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an idea for a reef club meeting sometime might be..."Stock the Reef" Party...like "Stock the Bar" party...only bring frags instead of bottles of liquor... For instance, someone has a new reef tank up and running just cycled and is in need of some livestock, they make out a "wish list" and folks try to fill it, or offer up an alternate and bring it to the meeting. The recipient is then the host who provides food for the meeting (takes an expense off the club)...be good idea for folks who have had a tank crash or suffered loss due to pests or power outage... Not that this has anything to do with the empty Reef Savvy sitting in my bonus room or anything...just saying, an idea to consider sometime down the road...several folks have new setups coming along (Rhett and Mel for a couple)...
Unknown buyer lurking in background waiting for a price reduction due to lack of funds and a bad economy, But when you come around we can talk.
Bill

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While in the boonies we could do a host if push comes to shove. Sept or October Sunday afternoon
Lindsay, We still have all dates in 2012 including the New swap Date I wanted you to concentrate on again if you will?? You did a great job last year and have some contacts with the Vendors that have not even replyed to our letter informing the Date change.
Bill

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i talked to scott last week about it but i will call sean to confirm...

I have not had a conformation from Sean or Scott and have asked several times about this meeting? Do you have a solid commitment from them Jay???
LMK
Bill

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if I should even offer due to the fact my new house where we moved to is super small and is NOT centralized for anybody except maybe Linda.

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as we can do it on the Sat. the 15th. Between Heather and I, we have way too many commitments, and this is the only day/weekend that will work for us.

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as we can do it on the Sat. the 15th. Between Heather and I, we have way too many commitments, and this is the only day/weekend that will work for us.
Sounds Good to Me! Your Meeting you get to pick the Theme or what ever you want the meeting to be about, OK ? I will also be sending you a PM concerning Food and Drinks.
Bill

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 108 81.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back