MEGA BALLER ACRO the BLUE PANTHER!!!

Very Nice! I am on hiatus from purchasing anything new, but this may require a relapse!:tongue:
 
Me too!
It's coming to TX next week together with some other WON me over corals from Adam.
Looking forward for this other awesome pack from BC.
 
Your stuff is top shelf, totally amazing. I have never done mail order on corals,but if I ever do you will get my order.
Larry
 
INVAASION.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new