Mega Matrix From Planet Aquariums

damaneice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in getting a tank from this company. Can anyone tell me the glass thickness on your tank?
I have the 120. The glass is 1/2 inch thick
CleanShot 2021-03-30 at 11.32.40@2x.png

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a 230g from them 2 weeks ago. I was told its a 8-12 week wait but im excited for it. Im building my own stand and canopy though.

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone answer this question for me, I'm considering a mega matrix but I was wondering if you can notice the difference in clarity when you look through the sides? I read somewhere that low iron is like have HD 4k and standard glass is like non-HD. So can you visually see a difference? Thanks for the help?

fowler279

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone answer this question for me, I'm considering a mega matrix but I was wondering if you can notice the difference in clarity when you look through the sides? I read somewhere that low iron is like have HD 4k and standard glass is like non-HD. So can you visually see a difference? Thanks for the help?
For me i dont really notice. I had low iron put on the front pane and not the sides and i dont really see a difference. I know some people have said they do. Think its just a preference thing.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back