melanurus wrasse sex

Two males? I’m curious as well but it’s probably a territorial issue.
 
This is the best I can do he/she just doesn’t stay still

image.jpg
 
It's best to not mix two wrasses of the same species.
 
It's best to not mix two wrasses of the same species.
best to put a pair together within a bigger tank, 2 male adults will fight but once was pair, they all day stick together, no even jumps lol
 
Hi People
I recently purchased a Melanurus and after watching how peaceful a fish it was I thought it would be nice to add another oh boy he’s/she’s far from peaceful
He won’t let the other smaller less colourful spotless one out of the sand
I’ll try to take a picture when I get home
But the smaller one is still a juvenile
Any ideas why it would attack it every chance it gets?
Because once they make up their mind they will relentlessly pursue.
Mine killed a redhead solon fairy not long ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new