Mels Reefs

Mels_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2024
Messages
197
Reaction score
132
Location
Ohio
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello everyone!
I am somewhat new to reef2reef but have been reefing for many years. I was a regular member on another popular reefing site and heard a lot about r2r so I decided to come over and sign up.

I have been active in my local reefing community in the Dayton Ohio area. I am just east of Dayton, in Xenia. I have been reefing since 2015. I started with my first saltwater fish aquarium and then was introduced to some beautiful zoas and mushrooms and the addiction just continued unabated:face-with-hand-over-mouth: I now dabble in a little bit of everything. My passions are high end zoas, shrooms, goni's and sticks.

I currently have a 75g display that is half a display tank and half a frag tank lol. It's about 8 years old. I also have a newer setup using a 30g breeder and i made a sump out of a 20g long and a baffle kit. Here is my 30g setup....

IMG_0400.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG
IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0406.JPG


I am looking forward to my new journey on reef2reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new