Member Tank Webcam Links

Anyone have a favorite web cam (specific model) that works well with apex? I've been wanting to get one.
 
Little blue

9D948451-72C4-4D79-AE0F-81A449989519.jpeg
 
If you go to the link, at the top of the page, it shows his IP address and the access port. Not very secure!
Plus you can operate the camera. Pan/Tilt/Zoom. He needs to clean the patio and get rid of that old sump!

nothing to worry about. just having an ip address means nothing.
 
If I were to go live I think I would purchase another camera and mount the camera like @MSB123 has the camera next to the tank looking in for a public view and still keep the one I have now private for over all view.

@MSB123 did you change the share settings for get a public view?
 
Yes. Through the nest app, I can share a public link.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new