Status
Not open for further replies.

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it's a funny thing I joined last year I put paid my $20. I never got a membership card. I never got a CTARS member stamp, that shows up when you put up a post, or a r2r supporter stamp. I don't even think they consider me a member. I really enjoy this site I use it all the time whenever I have problems with my tanks issues. But as far as being a member I don't even know if I'm a member , and I'm sure nobody else does.

Hi Reefer Robbie.

Thanks for joining the club last year. We definitely remember you from the 2 or 3 meetings you attended, and appreciate the coral you donated to the raffle.

To address a few things:

Ctars stamp on reef2reef - this is not something the board has control over. When the new board takes over, we will put that on their list of things to look into.

Ctars membership status - our memberships are annual which means if you signed up between Jan 2018 and Sept 2018, you will need to renew to be a current member for 2019. If someone signed up between Oct 2018 and Dec 2018, they are a current member. I can look into your status after work if you would like..please pm me.

We are hoping to get things going with the new board asap so stay tuned for updates.

Reefer Robbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefer Robbie.

Thanks for joining the club last year. We definitely remember you from the 2 or 3 meetings you attended, and appreciate the coral you donated to the raffle.

To address a few things:

Ctars stamp on reef2reef - this is not something the board has control over. When the new board takes over, we will put that on their list of things to look into.

Ctars membership status - our memberships are annual which means if you signed up between Jan 2018 and Sept 2018, you will need to renew to be a current member for 2019. If someone signed up between Oct 2018 and Dec 2018, they are a current member. I can look into your status after work if you would like..please pm me.

We are hoping to get things going with the new board asap so stay tuned for updates.
Well that's nice you remember me! And thank you for remembering the coral. I want to renew my membership definitely I can send it or do it online how do I go about doing it online? You can text me later on if you want because of your work

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that's nice you remember me! And thank you for remembering the coral. I want to renew my membership definitely I can send it or do it online how do I go about doing it online? You can text me later on if you want because of your work
Hi Reefer Robbie.

To address a few things:

So without getting into details, it appears a board IS in place and there will be a future for the club? I only ask because I was holding off on renewing my membership with all the uncertainty. It is safe to pay my dues for 2019?

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So without getting into details, it appears a board IS in place and there will be a future for the club? I only ask because I was holding off on renewing my membership with all the uncertainty. It is safe to pay my dues for 2019?

The renew feature on the website was previously deactivated. We will be changing that sometime this week.

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updates on membership renewals..

We are doing a store event/membership drive today at Wet Pets from 12-4pm. He is also offering 15% off livestock to all current CTARS members.

For joining/renewing CTARS membership today at Wet Pets, we are entering you into a drawing for a $50 FFM giftcard.

If you join and purchase something at Wet Pets today, you will get 2 chances instead of one!

After today, we will have the online signup reactivated for people to join/renew memberships.

We will also be at FFM on 3/2 selling coral and promoting the club. You can join/renew there as well.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Online membership has been back up for members to renew or signup for the first time.

CTCLOWNFISH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where and how to I sign up. I was a member in the past. Thanks for any information.

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I renewed my membership last month through the club site and haven't received my card yet. It's not a huge deal since I'm not currently active in the hobby, but I'd still like to have one - I consider it proof that I'm in fact a member. :D

CTCLOWNFISH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up around March, never received my membership card. I did send an email from the contact page from Ctars.org page. Still waiting.

Fotocha

I have nightmares of jumping fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We apologize for the delay and will be getting overdue cards in the mail within the next week.

I just signed up last weekend. I’m confused should I wait for someone to contact me or was there another step I needed to do?

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just signed up last weekend. I’m confused should I wait for someone to contact me or was there another step I needed to do?

Nothing further to do on your part. Usually when you sign up online the membership card is mailed to you shortly thereafter.

Welcome to CTARS!

Fotocha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing further to do on your part. Usually when you sign up online the membership card is mailed to you shortly thereafter.

Welcome to CTARS!

And the forum badge?

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And the forum badge?

Being granted access to the CTARS private forum will give you that R2R "CTARS Member" banner that you want. Follow the link below, scroll down to CTARS Members (private) and click join user group. Once a club moderator grants you access, you should see that banner below your username. Hope that helps!

https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Fotocha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being granted access to the CTARS private forum will give you that R2R "CTARS Member" banner that you want. Follow the link below, scroll down to CTARS Members (private) and click join user group. Once a club moderator grants you access, you should see that banner below your username. Hope that helps!

https://www.reef2reef.com/account/join-user-groups

Thanks that was my next question, wasn’t sure what I needed.

CTCLOWNFISH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I joined, or I should say paid on March 23, 2019. Made many attempts to contact through the contact page on CTARS.ORG page and here. But still haven't received a membership card. I have a photo copy of my credit card statement if its need to show I paid. Wouldn't think it would take 2 months to receive a membership card???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back