Memorial Day

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we in America, approach what is considered the "opening of summer" Holiday, I ask that you all remember what this Holiday means.

Memorial Day is a day to remember and honor those who have served and fought for the rights and freedoms we all enjoy as Americans. Many of us, myself included, often take these rights and freedoms for granted, and rarely, if ever, consider the blood that was spent to PAY for it.

This is a time to disregard our personal political beliefs, our own justifications in regards to the powers that be, and honor the individuals, the ones who were willing to pay the price for us all.

"All gave something, some gave it all."

To those who currently serve, or have served in the past, THANK YOU! For those who have lost family and friends, please know that I for one am proud of them and I honor their sacrifice.

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we in America, approach what is considered the "opening of summer" Holiday, I ask that you all remember what this Holiday means.

Memorial Day is a day to remember and honor those who have served and fought for the rights and freedoms we all enjoy as Americans. Many of us, myself included, often take these rights and freedoms for granted, and rarely, if ever, consider the blood that was spent to PAY for it.

This is a time to disregard our personal political beliefs, our own justifications in regards to the powers that be, and honor the individuals, the ones who were willing to pay the price for us all.

"All gave something, some gave it all."

To those who currently serve, or have served in the past, THANK YOU! For those who have lost family and friends, please know that I for one am proud of them and I honor their sacrifice.
Many thanks for posting this and thank you to all who gave the ultimate sacrifice to serve our country.

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Grateful and Thankful!

Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS

Back