Memorial Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jedi1199
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Messages
4,698
Reaction score
9,642
Location
Mecred, CA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we in America, approach what is considered the "opening of summer" Holiday, I ask that you all remember what this Holiday means.

Memorial Day is a day to remember and honor those who have served and fought for the rights and freedoms we all enjoy as Americans. Many of us, myself included, often take these rights and freedoms for granted, and rarely, if ever, consider the blood that was spent to PAY for it.

This is a time to disregard our personal political beliefs, our own justifications in regards to the powers that be, and honor the individuals, the ones who were willing to pay the price for us all.

"All gave something, some gave it all."

To those who currently serve, or have served in the past, THANK YOU! For those who have lost family and friends, please know that I for one am proud of them and I honor their sacrifice.
 
As we in America, approach what is considered the "opening of summer" Holiday, I ask that you all remember what this Holiday means.

Memorial Day is a day to remember and honor those who have served and fought for the rights and freedoms we all enjoy as Americans. Many of us, myself included, often take these rights and freedoms for granted, and rarely, if ever, consider the blood that was spent to PAY for it.

This is a time to disregard our personal political beliefs, our own justifications in regards to the powers that be, and honor the individuals, the ones who were willing to pay the price for us all.

"All gave something, some gave it all."

To those who currently serve, or have served in the past, THANK YOU! For those who have lost family and friends, please know that I for one am proud of them and I honor their sacrifice.
Many thanks for posting this and thank you to all who gave the ultimate sacrifice to serve our country.
 
Grateful and Thankful!

Independence Day Usa GIF by CBS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new