Mentorship

Thinking aloud, and this summons a question I have asked myself before, has the site ever considered creating a mentor program, allowing volunteers with a couple of years of experience to be linked up one on one for questions/suggestions/encouragement?
I for one would be interested in helping someone (or two) on a more consistent basis..

just a thought
 
Thinking aloud, and this summons a question I have asked myself before, has the site ever considered creating a mentor program, allowing volunteers with a couple of years of experience to be linked up one on one for questions/suggestions/encouragement?
I for one would be interested in helping someone (or two) on a more consistent basis..

just a thought
Anybody on this thread know anybody in management of R@R to float the concept?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new