Merry Tanksmas

DiverGirl82

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2015
Messages
904
Reaction score
355
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anybody else decorate their tanks for the Holidays? Here's mine. Just finished but I'm not 100% sure I'm satisfied. I may add some garland or something for a touch more color. I'd love some inspiration. Let's see some pics of your decorated tanks...

1450036129276.jpg

1450036145307.jpg
 
Ha just noticed I'm in the first pic. Whoops. In my "Be a Good Host" Marine Depot Shirt that I Love. :)
 
Added to my decor. A friend from my scuba club made me a dive fin stocking. :)
 
I have this added decoration for the month of December.
Somewhere to put my new sps under while they acclimate.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new