Mertensii or helianthus??

TwentyfiveCents

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a pic of this anemone and people told me its a helianthus, called the pet store and they are pretty sure I'm 100% wrong and its a mertensii....can I get a few more looks and verify its a helianthus and not a mertensii
 
I put a pic of this anemone and people told me its a helianthus, called the pet store and they are pretty sure I'm 100% wrong and its a mertensii....can I get a few more looks and verify its a helianthus and not a mertensii
Forgot to put pics [emoji55]
20190313_194844.jpeg
20190313_194838.jpeg
 
Thanks, hopefully the store will refund me my $ still a very nice anemone but I only got it to go with the clowns
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new