Metal halide light fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kory Kirby
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kory Kirby

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What glass is used for the lens/cover on a 250w metal halide fixture. Mine broke and I need to replace it
 
I would contact the manufacturer and ask them what they used. If it's a Hamilton, they are very helpful.
 
I would contact the manufacturer and ask them what they used. If it's a Hamilton, they are very helpful.

I agree with @AZRipp. Its high temp glass which heats up and cools many times so you want to make sure that you get the correct glass for the fixture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new