• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Metal Halide setup and M80 ballasts

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rocks reef

Rockin' the Reef
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2017
Messages
12,287
Reaction score
71,004
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
$200

36" Reef Brite dual 250w.
Comes with ballasts for halides and XHO strips. The UV on the XHO are browned, which is common due to the heat of the diode, but they still work.

Included Radiums that were used for about 6 months, plenty of life in them.
Two brand new Radium 250 bulbs
Two brand new Aqua Solution 250 bulbs

I also have two M80 ballast kits - $80 each

One Sunlight Supply dual 250w M80 ballast. One power cord, two outlets. - $100

Buyer pays shipping


20251122_120026.jpg
20251122_120125.jpg


20251122_120521.jpg


20251122_120510.jpg


20251122_120350.jpg
20251122_120419.jpg
 
Last edited:
Recommended seller here reefers; buy with confidence!
 
Radiums on E's?
Still a great deal.

Lucky for my wife I don't have anything sitting around empty. 🙄
Or do I?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new