Meteor Shower Cyphastrea Not Opening

Sick_man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
427
Reaction score
178
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have a 20 gallon tank and I got this meteor shower and a xenia about a week ago. My tank is relatively new (a little over a month) and my xenia is thriving but my cyphastrea wont open. I have it at the bottom of my tank and its been this brown color ever since I got it. Please help.
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
can you post a pic? med light med to high flow, :) jmo
 
Check under the plug for any little bugs.
Moderate light and water flow also needed
 
Hi, I just checked my parameters today and I think that was the problem. My Xenia have started to wilt and shrivel. I made a new post about it. Thank you for your responses though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new