Metric to imperial part identification?

SecondCityCorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2018
Messages
169
Reaction score
200
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Waterbox and for the most part its great. Although it uses metric in the return line. Metric PVC in the US is....hard to source. Recently I have decided to build a hard line return with manifolds into my sump. I'm using 1 inch PVC. Waterbox sent me these parts to help convert my bulkhead from metric (above sump) to 1 inch (sump side). I am dumb and made a mistake gluing my PVC and need the two parts circled. I know they are Sanking/Flowcolour but I don't know where to purchase replacements. Waterbox has to disassemble plumbing kits from spare aquariums to send me parts which feels wasteful. And I hate having to bug them/waste parts out of a kit when I need spares.

Does anyone know the specific part numbers and where I can buy them?

The hole drilled in the tank is metric sized. I cannot redrill the tank. I am stuck converting metric to 1 inch PVC.




aysgijP.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new