Miami Hurricane Chalice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doogle1976
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Doogle1976

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
21
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, Just trying to find out what chalice coral this is? Maybe Miami Hurricane? Thanks
b9f227ce5ee57a6d8c5f4840c955f609.jpg
d539e507d36a4f43012149d1a9f504b8.jpg
 
It's a mycedium species of chalice. Not Miami hurricane but I agree, yours is much nicer. Watch the coral at night though, mycedium will put out some serious sweeper tentacles.
 
It's a mycedium species of chalice. Not Miami hurricane but I agree, yours is much nicer. Watch the coral at night though, mycedium will put out some serious sweeper tentacles.

Thank you! Looked in to them and your right! Thank you for the id as googled loads and could find the exact one! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new