OP
MichaelReefer

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, everyone made it. Had a few broken branches of some coral but otherwise all good.

20221106_133359.jpg

OP
OP
MichaelReefer

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the tank is still doing decent. Had a bout of Cyano that I have been fighting off.. Have also found my love for Mushrooms, so now I am buying lots of them :p

Had to also throw a picture of the German in the mix. Laying in front of the blue lights.

1.jpg

2.jpg

OP
OP
MichaelReefer

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, one of my Hydra 32HD finally took a poop. Decided to make the plunge and switch to three Kessil A360X. So far I love them. The interface was a bit different to get used to but that simmer is great.

20230618_185053.jpg

Reefacist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice setup. I’m in the middle of my 750xxl setup and going to be using the td/a360x hybrid setup that I had on my 120 again. I went back and forth between selling and buying radions but the shimmer is addicting so bout ya bigger t5 fixture.

I got a question about your sump setup. I see you used silicone tubing for the return pump and looks like something else as well? How is that holding up? Also did you use 3/4in tubing? Not sure if the returns on the 525 and 750 are the same though.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, the tank is still doing decent. Had a bout of Cyano that I have been fighting off.. Have also found my love for Mushrooms, so now I am buying lots of them :p

Had to also throw a picture of the German in the mix. Laying in front of the blue lights.

1.jpg

2.jpg
Nice shepard. I used to train Schutzund years ago. Was going to get another but had an industrial accident 3 years ago and the dogs out of the picture,.
Im retired and just moved to Citrus Heights. Currently setting up an IM 170 all acro system. I have been at this hobby since the late 80's. Looking to get to know locals.
I have been to only 3-4 local stores and not very impressed. John at Your Reef is great and I will be getting sticks from him.
Just started a build. I have purchased some sticks from Aquatic collection before but dont know much about stores in this area.
Anyway nice system.

OP
OP
MichaelReefer

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice shepard. I used to train Schutzund years ago. Was going to get another but had an industrial accident 3 years ago and the dogs out of the picture,.
Im retired and just moved to Citrus Heights. Currently setting up an IM 170 all acro system. I have been at this hobby since the late 80's. Looking to get to know locals.
I have been to only 3-4 local stores and not very impressed. John at Your Reef is great and I will be getting sticks from him.
Just started a build. I have purchased some sticks from Aquatic collection before but dont know much about stores in this area.
Anyway nice system.

Welcome to the area! Aquarium Depot is my go to, Jeff and Jason will order whatever you need if they don't have it in stock.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the area! Aquarium Depot is my go to, Jeff and Jason will order whatever you need if they don't have it in stock.
Thanks. Im a stick head and they had nothing that interested me. Anyway I will purchase most online. Your Reef had sticks I would purchase but my system is a month or 2 away from starting.
They had a good fish and invert selection so I will use the depot for that.

alpenreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did the corals react to the switch from Hydras to Kessil? I went with Radions for my recent build but I am jealous of that shimmer.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back