Micro Brittle Starfish

Def in for a bit!
 
Anyone know if these are algae or detrivores? Are they reef safe? If so I'd be up for some.
 
I'd love too mabye even get some groups going for shipping? A

Any from lubbock tx wanna split ship?
hey I just moved to Lubbock and trying to meet other reefers send me a text 85031322232
 
I'm obviously in the minority here, but I consider mini brittle stars to be a pest. My experience is that they would anchor in the rock with 4 legs, then wave one leg in the current. Pretty soon all my rocks were hairy with thousands of them waving their arms. I've managed to keep them out of my more recent tanks. Lots of different kinds of stars, no doubt, with different behaviors.
 
Well sent a text bro but still nothin
 
Are any of these available been looking for some micros cant find anywhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new