Micro Brittle Starfish

N2theUnknown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone im not posting this in the forsale thread as im wanting to see what the intrest would be but i have hundreds of red and white striped micro brittle stars. Would anyone be intrested in 6 for $15 or 10 for $20 plus shipping?

Im trying to figure out the best way to ship them at the lowest cost. If I get enough intrest I will probably start selling them after the holidays.

20211130_172010.jpg

malacoda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm definitely interested.

But...

It will boil down to what the shipping ends up being, for me at least.

While I'm happy to spend a little extra to put some added diversity and interest in my tank, I have a really hard time pulling the trigger when shipping costs significantly more than the item being shipped.

BWV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how big they are, how many I should put in my 13.5 gal reef, or what shipping would look like, but I'm interested for sure.

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% interested. I was looking for them on eBay where I found them years ago. If you can find reasonable shipping I'm in. If I remember correctly when I got them on eBay they just came in a wet napkin in a Ziploc bag but that was a really long time ago.

OP
OP
N

N2theUnknown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how big they are, how many I should put in my 13.5 gal reef, or what shipping would look like, but I'm interested for sure.
They are as big as a quarter and any size smaller. Also I started with one about a year ago and have hundreds now. In my 40 gallon

scottj6

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok everyone im not posting this in the forsale thread as im wanting to see what the intrest would be but i have hundreds of red and white striped micro brittle stars. Would anyone be intrested in 6 for $15 or 10 for $20 plus shipping?

Im trying to figure out the best way to ship them at the lowest cost. If I get enough intrest I will probably start selling them after the holidays.

20211130_172010.jpg
I would definitely be interested as well. Let us know when you sort out the shipping and everything

AltitudeAquarium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20211130_172010.jpg
I am always looking for micro brittle stars.

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They would probably ship better in spring than winter would be my concern. That and the fast the postal service seems to be slow as heck even after the holidays for awhile.

monti mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But...

While I'm happy to spend a little extra to put some added diversity and interest in my tank, I have a really hard time pulling the trigger when shipping costs significantly more than the item being shipped.
Same here!

JonJonJonJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll definitely buy some if you decide to sell. I've been looking for these for a while and haven't had much luck.

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

20211130_172010.jpg
I have tons of just the basic white ones. I would love to have red & white ones also!

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

But...

+1 to this... i'm also unsure how well they would do VS my yellow coris wrasse... no point in me buying these if they'll be food for him, haha :D

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back