Micro Pico

jkbonsai

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
74
Reaction score
93
Location
Murrieta
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok new build this morning, first the dry rock ( Marco Dry Rock ) simple lifeguard light with a nicrew timer, wattage controller. NUTZ FOR NANOS!

C235A1D7-320D-4A63-95FC-464CF6D74BCD.jpeg 72590EC0-FFB0-4AF6-9C99-CFA0F304C941.jpeg B1854B67-660B-4B37-9501-4399E76D7693.jpeg 1E4696C1-C293-4976-B629-48D440090326.jpeg 5F11DD6C-A9B9-4E51-8446-CA97EB725D1E.jpeg
 
So what are you planning for corals?
I used to do bonsai trees 20 years ago, so I envisioned putting green dragon eyes on the pads to simulate a bonsai tree. I’ll have to change lighting to a Kessil 80 tuna blue. It’s jus a thought at this time. I really had fun sculpting with Marco dry rock. Here’s one I did for a evo 13.5
 

Attachments

  • 7E66A8C1-216E-4BC5-8EC9-D89FA0FDC90A.jpeg
    7E66A8C1-216E-4BC5-8EC9-D89FA0FDC90A.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 92
  • A944BF98-51B6-4463-935E-DA1B589A98D0.jpeg
    A944BF98-51B6-4463-935E-DA1B589A98D0.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 82
In the meantime, you have a pet rock! :). Looking forward to see what you do with this! How many gallons is that, by the way?
Yep easy to maintain and that’s the way to go. It’s a 1 gal lifeguard. I was going to use it for a Fido reactor. I have a little lifeguard mini
refugium light
 
Excited to see all the updates! I’ve never seen such a small tank
 
Ok new build this morning, first the dry rock ( Marco Dry Rock ) simple lifeguard light with a nicrew timer, wattage controller. NUTZ FOR NANOS!

C235A1D7-320D-4A63-95FC-464CF6D74BCD.jpeg 72590EC0-FFB0-4AF6-9C99-CFA0F304C941.jpeg B1854B67-660B-4B37-9501-4399E76D7693.jpeg 1E4696C1-C293-4976-B629-48D440090326.jpeg 5F11DD6C-A9B9-4E51-8446-CA97EB725D1E.jpeg
Sheesh thats tiny
 
Sheesh thats tiny
I did Bonsai Trees for 20 hrs, and if you can get a tree that’s 100+ yrs old to continue to survive then you can do Bonsai Reef. Never give up trying to do the seemingly impossible!.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new