MICRO REEF - PNW custom

reefah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really am interested in purchasing this 40oz mini reef for my office desk just for fun, yet I am curious if anybody has any reviews about it.

1646496505234.png

OP
OP
reefah

reefah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw someone with one online, they were positive about it. Seems really, really expensive to me though.
Okay Im not the only one...for the price... i might as well get like a 10 gal AIO for my desk. At the same time.. this is really cool to look at ..I just dont know what to do

LegendaryCG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay Im not the only one...for the price... i might as well get like a 10 gal AIO for my desk. At the same time.. this is really cool to look at ..I just dont know what to do
Exactly — you can setup a nice 5g portrait marine land which I think would work on most desks and that tank costs 75$ The light wouldn’t be very good for coral though.

Marineland Portrait Glass LED Aquarium Kit, 5 Gallons, Hidden Filtration

PNWCustom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My micro tank at home, 8 months established.
Weekly waterchange from my main display about 70%, as well as daily 15ml topped off from the ATO. Hooked up to an inkbird 308s for cooking and heating, paired with the cooling kit and the included 5w heater. Temperature stays between 76-79° without much fluctuation.

Yes, I will admit the price point is higher than I'd like it to be, however to continue to manufacture them by hand in the USA and keep the highest quality while using the best materials and equipment possible, I have to keep it where it's at for retail. Each one of your guys order goes directly to help support our small business grow and continue to innovate new projects. You can feel good knowing you're directly supporting the manufacture in the USA, rather than a large company that produces overseas.

Attachments

• 20220302_132125.mp4
    10.4 MB

Quinzico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My micro tank at home, 8 months established.
Weekly waterchange from my main display about 70%, as well as daily 15ml topped off from the ATO. Hooked up to an inkbird 308s for cooking and heating, paired with the cooling kit and the included 5w heater. Temperature stays between 76-79° without much fluctuation.

Yes, I will admit the price point is higher than I'd like it to be, however to continue to manufacture them by hand in the USA and keep the highest quality while using the best materials and equipment possible, I have to keep it where it's at for retail. Each one of your guys order goes directly to help support our small business grow and continue to innovate new projects. You can feel good knowing you're directly supporting the manufacture in the USA, rather than a large company that produces overseas.
Hi, What is the current lead time? I have been waiting for one more than 6 weeks and no feedback yet regarding shipping.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back