Micro stars

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
check around lfs,or post in wanted forum here :)

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That I you all for info I know all micro brittles are reef safe but some micro stars are not ipsf been trying to remember that places for 8 months now got them there last time years ago and couldn't remember the stores name and heaven forbid google actually searches for what I'm looking for thank you again I will be placing an order asap

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That I you all for info I know all micro brittles are reef safe but some micro stars are not ipsf been trying to remember that places for 8 months now got them there last time years ago and couldn't remember the stores name and heaven forbid google actually searches for what I'm looking for thank you again I will be placing an order asap
I love ipsf. Even though they ship from Hawaii, the health and survivability of their inverts is the best bar none. Much better than even the top names here on the mainland.

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would agree 100 percent back in the day thats where I always went for a new tank but was 2 years between last tank and this one and couldnt remember the name tried google duck duck go multiple different ways and never could find the lol found them imidiatly as soon as I saw the post was light a light turned on hehe love the little snails that readily reproduce would of already made an order if I could of remembered placing order tommarow gotta have them and the amphipods they have are great also they really take off like no other iv ever found reefcleaners pods will get the copepods going but I'm still missing amphipods in my food web and bristle worms not sure how I managed to not get any in the live rock but as much as I screw with my tank I ussually have gotten stung by one on the underside of a rock by now so fairly certain I managed to not get any only thing I got was bryopsis go figure right lol well and these really pretty red mini feather dusters

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%

Back