Micro Tonga Gold Torch.

glad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi to all, on June 11, 2021 I add a Micro Tonga Gold Torch and it was doing really well until a few days ago.
I noticed the torch was starting to recede for no apparent reason. So I decided to check it out when the lights were out and noticed little tiny reddish dots on the skeleton of the torch. Here’s a pic.
B64F55A0-DF60-42D1-A736-F3E272E94684.jpeg

As I keep looking I noticed
1BAB93BD-8013-42BD-9A7E-5725A927718B.jpeg
a family of Flatworms. I immediately removed the coral. using a toothbrush to remove the eggs, and a pair of tweezers to remove the family of flatworms, The coral looks like this now and it’s been a few days now.

(Just keep in mind the was taken while the lights are off )So now my question is this ,
Where the tissue has receded , As you all can see in the small video Will the Torch make a full recovery ❤️‍? What are the odds?
Any professional opinions are greatly appreciated.
cheers

OP
OP
G

glad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi to all, on June 11, 2021 I add a Micro Tonga Gold Torch and it was doing really well until a few days ago.
I noticed the torch was starting to recede for no apparent reason. So I decided to check it out when the lights were out and noticed little tiny reddish dots on the skeleton of the torch. Here’s a pic.
B64F55A0-DF60-42D1-A736-F3E272E94684.jpeg

As I keep looking I noticed
1BAB93BD-8013-42BD-9A7E-5725A927718B.jpeg
a family of Flatworms. I immediately removed the coral. using a toothbrush to remove the eggs, and a pair of tweezers to remove the family of flatworms, The coral looks like this now and it’s been a few days now.

(Just keep in mind the was taken while the lights are off )So now my question is this ,
Where the tissue has receded , As you all can see in the small video Will the Torch make a full recovery ❤️‍? What are the odds?
Any professional opinions are greatly appreciated.
cheers
Correction, “ video “. The video was taken while the lights where out ….

Back