Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im not trying to raise or lower nitrates i am coming out of my cyano phase and want to seed my tank with more bacteria to help seed the tank and take up space from other "uglies" plus i heard it will feed my coralsIt literally just hit the market a month or two ago. Are you trying to raise or lower phosphate? Have you looked at TM products?
What’s your thoughts on using it to help combat cyano?I've done 1 dose. Didn't seem to change my nutrients much.
I just treated cyano with chemiclean. I previously went through battling dinos. I'm using it to feed coral and help with bacteria. I've previously dosed 5-6 different bottled bacteria. I've added some Gulf live rock 2 times now. It's been over a week since cyano is gone. Can't say this has helped or not.What’s your thoughts on using it to help combat cyano?
Here’s a thread with 125 responsesHello has anyone here had experience with Microbacter purple. Any pros any cons? Will it raise Po4? Or drop it to much?
How much are you adding a week/day?I will say, Sps seem to really respond to this bacteria. Check out the polyps on the axial coralites here. Just added some in. Not the best picture tho.
![]()