Microbacter7 help

Hannahmunt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
287
Reaction score
67
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

my nitrates have been rising consistently. All time high of 35 last week.

My tank is 160litres with live rock live sand and is roughly 9months old. I have a cuc as well

for the past month I’ve removed 4 fish, changed ro water as is had high tds done a 50% water change and change the skimmer cup daily.

I am dosing reef zelements carbon plus which is basically nopox.

today I was told to use microbacter7 daily to help.

how much should I be dosing and how long for?
 
Hello there Hannahmunt. I don't use microbacter7, mostly, because I felt the product did not work for me but I do know others who use the product and have great success. Can you share more about your system? Age, bi-load, and more.
 
Hello there Hannahmunt. I don't use microbacter7, mostly, because I felt the product did not work for me but I do know others who use the product and have great success. Can you share more about your system? Age, bi-load, and more.
Sure,

The tank used to house a turtle but I converted to marine. I don’t have a sump. I use a fluval canister filter and removed the sponges and have maspex bio balls and filter floss.

These are the fish I have: 2 clowns, baby dory, two wrasse, goby, pistol goby and alage eating Blenny.

tank is around 9 months old. Set up the tank using colony and live sand and rock.

I have mostly soft and lps corals.

I only dose carbon plus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new