Micromussa Lord: what should I get next?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JaaxReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JaaxReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
736
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want one or two more frags of Micromussa to go to the right of and in front of the Royal Halo currently in the front. What color or varieties would look good as final additions?

I’m thinking maybe something more green dominant? What varieties might fit the bill? Or other options?

b161f492c7e657a86c25fb1d2175dbdf.jpg
 
What will happen a year from now when they are all competing for space? I don’t have any that close yet but under the right conditions those could easily double in size in a year. Do they just kinda grow out into balls?

So many different rainbow schemes out there, that’s what I would add.
 
What will happen a year from now when they are all competing for space? I don’t have any that close yet but under the right conditions those could easily double in size in a year. Do they just kinda grow out into balls?

So many different rainbow schemes out there, that’s what I would add.

If they get too big, I’ll just frag them and glue them back. Ha. They do get into a ball shape. My WWC fireball is already getting pretty big. I’ve just always liked that tightly packed Micromussa Lord look...

I’ll have to find a good rainbow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new