Micromussa

IIDRYWATERII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
446
Reaction score
91
Location
yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi what can I put near micromussa? Can’t find a lot of info and I’m new to corals ….. Got hammers and frogspawn at the right hand side of tank…. Got micromussa comming tomorrow and may place it to the left….. What can go near it?
Thanks
 
Would I be able to put acorpora slightly above them? Was thinking left side for the micromussa and the peak on the left 3 inch above acopara ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new