Microscope recommendation

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamG280
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamG280

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2023
Messages
156
Reaction score
115
Location
Brookhaven, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a recommendation for a microscope so I can determine if I have GHA or dinos?
 
Most of the ones you can get off Amazon will do just fine. It doesn't need to be anything expensive either.

Something like this would work.
https://a.co/d/2NIUAnm
 
Upvote 0
This is what this stuff looks like after sitting 30 minutes in hydrogen peroxide. I still have to peel the stuff off. It doesn’t loosen.
IMG_7495.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
Definitely looks like bryopsis.
Yeah I used Google image search. It came back as bryopsis. Makes complete sense because it like roots to whatever it’s on and holds on for dear life.
 
Upvote 0
Definitely looks like bryopsis.
Thank you sir. That is why I asked if it had a fern like appearance. I immediately thought Bryopsis as well.
 
Upvote 0

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new