Midas blenny compatibility

ThunderGoose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Beverly, Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a RSR 250 (55 gallons ID) and I'm looking at options for new fish. Would a Midas blenny work with yellow assessor, yellow watchman goby and neon blue goby? I've read that they're peaceful but may bother gobies. I also worry about my other yellow fish looking too much like a conspecific and triggering territorial aggression.

Thanks
 
Should be fine. When they are aggressive it is usually toward perching fish. Individuals vary in personality, so it is possible to get a more aggressive specimen, but that would be an outlier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new