Midwest reefers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jekyl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I should also note that you may need to add your build thread to your profile afterward. I had to. Not sure if everyone will or not.
I lost my build thread badge as well....how do you re-add it?
 
ok i'm in the middle... ;) bonfire at my place Saturday night...:D:D:)
 
Submitted a request as well. North Central Iowa here, in the very slow process of starting my first saltwater tank so I've been busy reading as much as possible here for the last few months.
Welcome to the group! Let us know if you have any question.
 
I have worked with the great mods of this site to create a Midwest Reefers organization. If you live in the Midwest you can join also. This will be for the purpose of locating others in our area for trading, emergency situations or sharing local info. If you would like to be part of this simply click your profile, select join user groups, then click Midwest Reefers. Thanks all!
How far north is Midwest?
 
This is the midwest
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210402-183548_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210402-183548_Chrome.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 73

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new