Mike and Terry's 300g Reef

Always amazing!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
A few updated pics... :bigsmile:















Side shot:
 
My goodness that's really filling in nicely, beautiful!
 
Thank you Brett! I am working on some top down shots now and hope to upload a few by the end of the week.

-Terry
 
Your photos almost look 3D! Amazing. I have ran out of adjectives....
 
Your photos almost look 3D! Amazing. I have ran out of adjectives....

Hahah, We won't talk about how many shots I discard, but I do get lucky sometimes and catch the fish at just the right moment to get that 3D effect.

-Terry
 
So beautiful and such a variety of corals and fish that are thriving! This is my dream tank. One day. One day...
 
if my 100g turns out half as nice as your tank, i'll be one VERY HAPPY reefer.
 
Thanks and sorry, I meant the next one!

Thank You Krista!



Agreed. :snicker:



Thank You Wendy! And the fish in the 5th picture is our Spotted Bristletooth (Ctenochaetus truncatus). He's been with us for about 7 years now. :bigsmile:
 
Wendy, That is our male Bellus Angel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new