Mike and Terry's 300g Reef

Hey Mike&Terry, love your male Genicanthus semifasciatus. Did you buy your male already with full colors or did it convert in your tank?
Reason is that I have a female for a couple years now and she is fat and healthy. Finally found two healthy smaller females and I am currently creating a harem. I've created many harems with dwarf angels in the past but this is my first swallowtail made harem. As of last night I noticed my bigger dominant females' color had begun to change. I'm really excited to see the progression from female to male. I'm trying to see how long it takes to make the full transformation from other experienced hobbyist. So far I've found a post that says 6 weeks but I'm just checking out others experiences with this change.
 
Hey guys, checking in to see if the tank came as I know your "chill" window is closing in on you. Hope all is going according to plan :D
 
They got the new tank but have been super busy! Hopefully we get an update soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new