Mike and Terry's 300g Reef

Awesome tank with awesome collection. great ideas and WOW. I was just woooooowwwwww.

Thank you for that awesome compliment and for taking the time to post in our thread!
 
Those fish are just amazing! I LOVE the blotchy anthias! They are by far one of the most beautiful fish.
 
Very nice fish and awesome photography Terry!

Beautiful pics as always!
awesome shots T. 1smile1

Thanks guys! Now if I could just learn to take better coral pics.

Those fish are just amazing! I LOVE the blotchy anthias! They are by far one of the most beautiful fish.

Thanks Mallorie... The Blotched Anthias are one of my fav's as well. I can't believe how much ours have grown. Here's a pic of them when they were babes:


-Terry
 
More please....:clap2:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new