Mike's 75g mixed reef

Montipora840

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Port Orchard, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! This is my 75 gallon mixed reef tank, the system is about 10 months old. I'm working as a pizza delivery driver right now so this tank is REALLY on a budget. This is a 75g aqueon tank with built in overflow, the water drops down into a 20g long open sump where I have chemi-pure elite, a 200w heater, bubble magus nac7 skimmer that I just picked up with a new pump and bubble plate for $135, returned by an eco633 pump (596 gph), passes through dual lockline, and added flow is a vortech mp-10 and koralia 750. I also just added an upflow algae scrubber that I made about 7 days ago, it's already covered in algae but I wouldn't really call it filtration quite yet. Lighting is 2 Kessil a150w Ocean blue (15k) LED pendants, 32w each.

102_4619.jpg
 
Nice looking tank! What livestock is in there?
 
For fish I have...
Yellow tang
Mimic tang
Hippo tang
Midas blenny
Lawnmower blenny
Christmas wrasse
1 green chromis
extreme missbar black clown
1 purple firefish goby
Green spotted puffer
 
tank looks great Mike!
 
Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new