Mille growth in 1 year

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynerock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
2,634
Reaction score
5,062
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if this is typical or really slow it did go through 1 tank upgrade a few months ago but it looks cool. I gotta pat myself on the back a little cause two years ago I couldn’t keep a birds nest alive. Now pict and last october

C24874B3-1418-49B9-96F6-5B146F9E62DF.jpeg 2E7D1B6B-3CE3-4A40-98AD-59A116641D81.png 5E819443-B80B-4DA4-B098-1F83BE780232.png
 
I don’t know if this is typical or really slow it did go through 1 tank upgrade a few months ago but it looks cool. I gotta pat myself on the back a little cause two years ago I couldn’t keep a birds nest alive. Now pict and last october

C24874B3-1418-49B9-96F6-5B146F9E62DF.jpeg 2E7D1B6B-3CE3-4A40-98AD-59A116641D81.png 5E819443-B80B-4DA4-B098-1F83BE780232.png
Beautiful! Keep up the good work.
 
I don’t know if this is typical or really slow it did go through 1 tank upgrade a few months ago but it looks cool. I gotta pat myself on the back a little cause two years ago I couldn’t keep a birds nest alive. Now pict and last october

C24874B3-1418-49B9-96F6-5B146F9E62DF.jpeg 2E7D1B6B-3CE3-4A40-98AD-59A116641D81.png 5E819443-B80B-4DA4-B098-1F83BE780232.png
Super nice growth! What’s your secret?! Tank parameters?
 
Super nice growth! What’s your secret?! Tank parameters?
Pretty much what I would consider normal ranges
Ak 8.4
Ca 456
Mg 1500+ Test kit stops at 1500 and it uses a little more reagent
No3 & Po4 dangerously low 2-3 no3 and .05 max for po4. I dose brightwell aminos to help. Got some stuff to raise it a little but I don’t want to rock the boat and super low seems to be working
Ph 8.0
Everything is usually rock stable right around there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new