Millepora vs Tort - Who will win?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCOLE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
4,218
Reaction score
10,592
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Miyagi Tort that is about to grow into a Millepora. Will this be an issue? If so, who will get the upper hand?

20200121_185431.jpg
 
That's what I thought as well. Should I frag the tort or let them duke it out?
 
My vote is one will detect the other and make a hard turn away.

That is what is keeping me from fragging the Tort. They haven't touched yet. I wanted to see if they will grow away from each other.
 
Only if you have photo-shopped, all Blue pictures.

Come on..... It is the only one in existence. You sure you don't want a piece of the rooty tooty fresh and fruity bubblegum wax on wax off Mr Miyagi Tort?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new