MILLI Fans DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is a showstopper milli pack loaded with impossible to find collectable millis!

Super rare and slow growing is a tough combo when it comes to sps. The good news is right now you can cross a few of these off your list. Nearly every one of these is worth well over 100.00 on there own.

I am going to let this superpack go for 750.00 shipped!

1. Schizopolis Sunset
2. Rommels rainbow
3. Thanksgiving milli
4. Atlantis Tulip
5. Saphire
6. Dayglo
7. OG BBgum
8. Insane sunset milli
9. Snipers BB gum!
10. Rocky mountains Diablo

I have noticed that photobucket tends to smear my pics:noidea:. I'll be happy to email a sharper version of the pics to anyone who is interested.

millis_zpsabec2d88.jpg

IMG_7515_zpsc0cc88b3.jpg










Also still got this pack on the rack for 355 shipped!

-pack_zps013585c6.jpg

IMG_7486_zpsd5fa7040.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sick pack Adam. this is a millie fest!
 
Ha! That's what I was wondering!!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP


Well Zack, i fraged it. But it went in my display. I couldn't resist. That one is taking on grail like qualities. It's so finicky I dont ever want to touch it.
 
Last edited:
I could as a little one to the pack if you really really wanted one:)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new