Milli is FINALLY coloring up

  • Thread starter Thread starter lyscer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lyscer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
339
Reaction score
129
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this guy as 1/2" frag back in 2015. When I got it was very hot pink. Since then it went brown and never really recovered. I decided to switch from the ATI T5 12k-16k to the 16k-20k spectrum and this guy is finally starting to show some color. I'm excited so I thought I would share. The other coral right above it also started showing green/yellow highlights on the tips which is really cool too (IMO).

Millie.png
 
I bought this guy as 1/2" frag back in 2015. When I got it was very hot pink. Since then it went brown and never really recovered. I decided to switch from the ATI T5 12k-16k to the 16k-20k spectrum and this guy is finally starting to show some color. I'm excited so I thought I would share. The other coral right above it also started showing green/yellow highlights on the tips which is really cool too (IMO).

Millie.png

That's awesome!

Lighting, man. It's a fickle beast.
 
looks nice. The one above it looks like it has nice potential too. Blue body, red polyps and if you can blast it with par to get the yellow tips that will be nice.
 
It is a purple plus and a coral plus directly above.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new