Milliepora Pictures

0525D317-A307-44BB-946D-5EA762191911.jpeg
My gem that im waiting patiencely for it to grow.
 
Had a lot of them these are the only pictures I could find.
9F384889-9E7B-48A4-BA5F-568808DA2E88.jpeg

Route 66
7A38246A-EC72-4574-94CA-3873DC3846C6.jpeg

The shag / poorman’s susent
62B41BCB-3F64-48F4-9FF3-7E8E1D6A2501.jpeg

The remaining nub of my solare flare colony.
 
Dr fish, that one is a beauty, I had the same kind of piece years back and miss it a lot. I wish there were more options coming in for these corals. When Bali and figi were going there were some hot pieces coming in. I would love to see any of these anyone still has.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new