Milwaukee MA887 Digital Salinity

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

karamreef117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
304
Reaction score
78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!
Got a used Milwaukee Salinity tester. Works and can send a video of it working. Will ship or local pick up at 23116. Please if any questions reach out!

Shipped: $85
Local pick up $75

** I do travel to PA (Philly) in two weeks I can bring with me** payment will have to be made or I can ship it.

IMG_3730.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new