Min/max values in graphs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do the min and max values at the bottom of a graph mean? Not what I would think, unless there's a bug:

IMG_4296.png

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Open a support ticket to report this problem, developers do not consult this forum.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highest recorded Sump temp (max) and lowest recorded Sump temp (min) and below that is the average
I think the question is what is the date range for those values - the reporting period, lifetime. etc.

I have (honestly) not bothered opening a ticket for the charting... it is so bad, I don't know what a ticket will do ;)

I think it may work of you chart 1 or 2 series, but if you have more than a few and hourly data points it simply crashes in various ways from missing trend lines to full dashboard crash.

Ideally you would be able to create different chart views, not just one all mashed together anyway.

Trying to patiently wait for complete API release.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back