Mini CUC F/S

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4d1f28b50ac2b5524c2e522e5cdf0734.jpg

Changing out an overdue filter sock and seems like the mini brittles were having a good feast! Plenty of limpets and stomatellas as well. Anyone interested in some mini reproducing clean up crew to seed a new reef or add if you don’t have any?

2 packs available for $10. Also have pink zipper palys, scrambled egg zoas and a couple other things for sale.

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s way more brittle stars than I need, but my sandbed and rocks are pretty lifeless. I just got everything transferred over to a new tank and none of the old rock came over (not that there was much life on those rocks).

I think I’m going to have to make the trip after work this week. I don’t suppose you make it up to the Windsor area at all, do you? :p

I’ll take that other pack.
I don’t make it down that way often. Are there any shops in the area to check out?

OP
OP
Good_vibes_reefing

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s way more brittle stars than I need, but my sandbed and rocks are pretty lifeless. I just got everything transferred over to a new tank and none of the old rock came over (not that there was much life on those rocks).

They are mini brittles and don’t get much bigger than a quarter or so. Great for detritus removal. The limpets and stomatellas all stay pretty small as well and cruise the glass.

I’m headed to New Britain for 11-4 today but that’s the closest for the next couple weeks probably.

There is Justin Credabels Coral Lab about 5 mins from my place which is a must checkout, but you have to confirm he will be open as he has varying hours. Also there is Purrfect aquarium in Old Lyme.

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I won’t be in the area today.

Would tomorrow or Thursday evening work? Best case, I could be to Waterford between 5:30-6:00. I have no idea what the traffic will be like around that time.

OP
OP
Good_vibes_reefing

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never knew about Purrfect Aquarium. How long have they been open? I travel a lot on business and it would be good to have someone nearby that can deal with an Aquarium problem.

They haven’t been open too long. I’d say 6 months maybe if that. They are in the Big Y plaza in Old Lyme.

OP
OP
Good_vibes_reefing

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located I'm in Old Saybrook

In Waterford right by the Crystal Mall. I don’t have any packs left though. Maybe in another month or so I’ll have enough to do a pack or two again. I do have some frags for sale.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back