Mini CUC F/S

Gordon Tuttle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s way more brittle stars than I need, but my sandbed and rocks are pretty lifeless. I just got everything transferred over to a new tank and none of the old rock came over (not that there was much life on those rocks).

I think I’m going to have to make the trip after work this week. I don’t suppose you make it up to the Windsor area at all, do you? :p

I’ll take that other pack.
I don’t make it down that way often. Are there any shops in the area to check out?
I’m in the Windsor area also, not that I have anything to trade (yet), other than opinions and advice. Looking to make my return to the reef keeping hobby a little more “social”.

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, I need to check these boards more often - I could use a little more CUC, and I'm just down the road from you. Last I heard, Purrfect was just getting started and they were still working on their reef section; how is it now?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Good_vibes_reefing

Good_vibes_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, I need to check these boards more often - I could use a little more CUC, and I'm just down the road from you. Last I heard, Purrfect was just getting started and they were still working on their reef section; how is it now?

Thanks!

Nice to meet you! Always good to connect with reefers close to me. Yeah I don’t check the board as often as I should either. I haven’t been to Purrfect in while as well. Frag tanks were almost up and running. I’ll have to head over soon and catch up.

If your interested in some mini CUC you’d be 3rd in line for the next packs. These got pretty popular haha

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back