Mini Freezer?

George Villasenor

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
39
Location
Los Angeles, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's a good and fairly cheap freezer for storing fish food. Since my roommate already has a fridge, just without the freezer and I'm trying to get into making my own fish food. Are there 'mini freezers'?
 
HomeDepot sells the Magic Chef 3 cu.ft freezers for under $200. I have one I keep in our washroom. I see them on craigslist often for $50-$100.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new