Mini jellyfish?

Are these jellys
IMG_8823.png
Either jellyfish or hydroid medusa - I'm leaning toward jellyfish in this case because the tentacles seem really short for most hydroid medusae I know, but it could be a hydroid.

Either way, unless it's photosynthetic or you have a bunch or tiny foods (like copepods, brine shrimp nauplii, coral food/small fish food, etc.) it should die off on its own soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new