Mini Maxi and Anemone Shrimp

Kmst80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have got a few Mini Maxis in my tank, way back i got some sexy shrimp and one survived and is hosting one of my smaller Mini Maxis no problems.
Then one day i spotted a Stars and stripes Anemone Shrimp(white spotted shrimp) at my LFS and bought it and it went straight on my pair of bigger Mini Maxis.
However one of those Mini Maxis has been rather smaller, shriveled up since the shrimp is on it, could it be the Shrimp bothers her to much? Anyone else ever had a problem with Anemone Shrimp and Anemone?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So i have got a few Mini Maxis in my tank, way back i got some sexy shrimp and one survived and is hosting one of my smaller Mini Maxis no problems.
Then one day i spotted a Stars and stripes Anemone Shrimp(white spotted shrimp) at my LFS and bought it and it went straight on my pair of bigger Mini Maxis.
However one of those Mini Maxis has been rather smaller, shriveled up since the shrimp is on it, could it be the Shrimp bothers her to much? Anyone else ever had a problem with Anemone Shrimp and Anemone?
Yes, shrimp too active and likely stealing any food it gets making it unhappy

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back