Mini maxi anemone question

ThunderGoose

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2016
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,176
Location
Beverly, Mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a nice mini maxi anemone and it ended up tucked under an overhanging rock. I read they like more light. My BTA went walking until she found a good spot, can mini maxi anemone do the same or do I need to move her into better lighting?

Thanks.
 
They can and will move to somewhere they like. However, mine always seems to move to a spot in the bottom of the tank with med-low light and flow. Also once they find a place they like they will generally stay put as long as the conditions stay the same.
 
Thanks. I hope mine moves from where she is - almost at the back of the tank in a spot where I can only see her if I lean around the side. If not I'll have to try the powerhead trick and make her unhappy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new