Mini maxi carpet anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter gradyhrr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gradyhrr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping to get a smaller carpet anomome but I'm worried it might eat my 6 line wrasse the wrasse is larger
 
There’s never a 100% guarantee that an anemone will be safe. But, typically it’s pretty low risk with mini maxi’s
 
I have 4 mini maxi in my 40g cube with small fish and inverts no problem.
 
Maxi minis are often ok with swimming fish but can be a rish for sitting fish like gobbies or hosting fish like clowns.

But with that said any food sized fish could be ok for years then vanish overnight.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new